Car Rental Mauritius

Car Rental Services in Mauritius

Wedding Mauritius specializes in car rental and transportation services in Mauritius.

As a quality leader in the vehicle rental industry, we offer the widest range of vehicles available in Mauritius.

Our wide range of vehicles offers you maximum flexibility and availability; ranging from the Economy car to family car and other prestige cars with drivers.

All cars are air-conditioned and maintained regularly to provide our highest level of service and ensure your safety and your peace of mind during your stay in Mauritius.

For your comfort, the helpline operates 365 days a year, 24 hours / 24 and 7/7.
Wedding Mauritius Benefits

  • Hyundai I 10
  • Hyundai 120
  • Toyota avanza
  • Honda fit
  • kia

Competitive rates of car rental

As from 20 euro Hyundai i10 for long term rental

Car rental rates include

  •  Unlimited mileage
  •  Insurance of the driver and passengers carried (PAI)
  •  Protection against theft (TP)
  • Airport fees
  • 24 hours service assistance
  • All car rental rates are based on a period of 24 hours.

The delivery and collection of the vehicle to any location in Mauritius are available for a single additional cost of 12 euros (total cost to deliver and retrieve the car).

Seats Child / Baby - Child seats are available by informing us of the reservation 2 days in advance for all car types. The seat is suitable for children up to the age of 4 ½ years. The supplement for a child seat / baby is 7 Euros / day.

Terms & Conditions of Rental

Qualification for Rent
A minimum age of 21 and a valid driving license at least 1 year to be produced. An international driving license or a license from the country of origin is acceptable, accompanying with a valid ID or passport must be presented at time of hire of the car.

Payment for the Car Hire
We require a deposit at time of booking to secure your reservation. The deposit payment is 30% of the total. The remaining 70% of the payment must be paid on the date when we deliver your car. We accept payment by Visa / Master credit cards and bank transfer.

If paying by bank transfer, we will ask you to fax or email the receipt of payment. If you pay by credit card, then you will need to complete the relevant form and send it to us with the necessary documents for identity verification. Wedding Mauritius reserves the right to cancel any booking where the documents have not been received and apply the appropriate cancellation fees.

Insurance Excess Deposit
A deposit of 560 Euro is applied to all categories of cars which must pay in advance. The deposit is fully refundable at the end of the rental period provided that there is no damage has been caused to the rental vehicle. The deposit can be made by credit card imprint and is not banked.

(a) Cars
All Cars are covered by a fully comprehensive insurance policy, the customer`s responsibility is up to the level of excess in the unlikely event of an accident.

(b) For damage / loss of equipment
Damage - loss equipment such as rim, wheel cover, triangles, rear mirror, lifting jack, fire extinguisher, tyres, etc… and personal property is not covered by the special insurance and is, therefore the responsibility of the customer.

Type of Cars
All cars are new not more than 2 years but delivery problems may compel us to supply another vehicle in the same category.

Delivery / Recovery of the Car
Delivery and recovery of your cars are FREE in the west of Mauritius. Cars can be delivered or recovered anywhere on the island for an extra fee of about MUR 550 / € 14.50.

Baby Seat / Child Seat & GPS
Available for MUR99 / 2.60 € / $ 2.75

Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard

Petrol
Petrol is at the customer`s charge.

Airport Transfer details:


Pick-up date (required)

Pick-up Time

Pick-up Location (required)

Drop-off date (required)

Drop-off time

Drop-off Location(required)

Choose Car (required)
Hyundai I10Hyundai i20

Number of passenger
GPSBabyseat



Personal details:


Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Country

Your Message

Comments are closed.